Updates. Oh Yes!
Anyway, so some brief updates from my life right now.
- I just finished with my 3rd back to back conference (NLC, IPM, NPM) and have completely lost my voice
- Am due to leave to India as of yesterday, but the V-guys were obviously expected to create major V-issues. After delaying my V quite a lot, they issued me a V that did not allow me to go to Hyderabad. Well, that would have been fine. I mean how much would I miss on that one city. I'll tell you how much! The conference I am supposed to facilitate at is in Hyderabad! Hoping to fly Sat morning.
- Meeting Akshay in Bbay. Super excited for that to finally happy. If only that V comes through..
- AIESEC International applications for some positions came out today. Encouraging a close friend to apply! "1st June 2007, gal!" :)
- Helping create a 'lil bit of controversy' in many areas. ;)
The overall transformation in this period, though, is quite significant for me. It must have been the experience in Cairo (I'm talking about the conference and the selection panel; NOT the fact that I was involved in my friend Salman getting evicted with the crazy partying that took place at his place!; NOT the pyramids either).
More on that in times to come. (Including Pics from Egypt! - Pwomish!)
Thought of the week: How would my life really be like if I were to live in Karachi and not be doing AIESEC?